In This Bus Tour You Will See:
- Guayadeque: Discover and explore a village full of caves in one of the most astonishing ravines of Gran Canaria!
- Our next stop will be the Aloe Vera Plantation that you can try, which is very good for the skin!
- Once in the north of the island you will see the most beautiful streets of the smallest village of the island : Firgas!
- The interior part of the island is full of green landscapes, deep ravaines and amazing views and the majestic Roque Nublo and Roque Bentaiga!
- After reaching the summit we keep our route surrounded by canarian pines and the almond trees of Ayacata. We will visit the village of Fataga known as the valley of the thousand palm trees!
39.00 € 37.95 €
Kids: 22.00 €(2 till 12 years)
9 - 10 hours
This includes the transport time.
Booking is easy!
- Select your favourite Trip
- Fill in your details
- and you are set!